Monday, October 12, 2009

Pizza Pizza Pizza


I miss southern food....ha....its like i don't eat it all that much back home...unless Mamamac gives me leftovers! which i love! :) ...but it's the idea here that I prob can't just go anywhere and get cornbread, banana pudding, chili, and potato soup....haha

It's PIZZA CITY!....and i Try not to eat cheese....haha....oh well...sometimes i do on weekends ;)

Oh, oh...girl at starbucks dropped her pizza slice on the floor. Sad day man. Hmm... looks like she's leaving the plate on the floor too...weird....haha

Ah...let's see. I'm off today! happy Columbus day! ha

Weather here is kinda overcast and chilly. Don't worry I am warm ;) I'm at the local Starbucks...my traditional hang out place on my off days. I stay out of Manhattan on my off days usually....its more quiet around here ha.

Man! Other day this crazy older lady honked at NOTHING. i was like, really? Trying to "be cool" are you?

--------
I feel like I took a PAUSE out of my life lately. Like I have a COMPLETELY different life here....its not like i can even Start over...because its only temporary. SO, i feel like i've put a pause on my life back home. Ha. I actually like how me and my friends from home talk now. It kinda makes me miss them and like them more haha. ;)

But....as much as sometimes i don't understand WHY God has me here exactly, i don't really have to. It's like I'm always looking...haha....BUT I don't have to know. God is good. God may just want to show me things...open my eyes. I have no idea. We'll see....8 more weeks ;)

Love you guys.
-danielle

2 comments:

  1. okayy i just commented on this & it said i didnt
    but anyway i love reading your blog! your last one made me lol! about the hungry poor & ugly ha thats hilarious.
    but i hope your doing good love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a list of all the southern foods you would like, and we will try to cook them for you when you return home! :-)

    ReplyDelete