Wednesday, September 2, 2009

...1....All things Go

Tomorrow me and Daddy are taking off around 6:30 AM. EARLY. And...it's almost midnight...I'm still up. How can I sleep with all this on my mind?? Not gonna happen until my eyes just start to shut...which I'm sure they will in a few hours.

Daddy says we're taking his truck up there...so it's gonna take...approximately a million hours to get to NY. ;) EXCITING, right? Lot's of bonding ha

Mental Stability: GOOD
Nerves: FINE
Excitement Level: VERY HIGH

Ha...wanna hear something funny? After I gave Lindsey my beautiful puppy dog to take home with her for 3 months, I got a lil sad....then I saw a "Dog Fair" sign...then I stopped at a red light with about 4 puppies on sale to my right. THEN tonight...(no makin fun) I looked at the full moon and the cloud that I saw looked like a dog. I was like WHAT? Sure...I miss my dog, but no need to rub it in! ha

3 months. Big adventure. Hopefully to bring glory to God. I'm gonna miss my friends and family...but I'm a text/facebook message/email/phone call away! AND I skype and yahoo. SO...we'll be in touch ;)

Thanks for all the support and prayers. I think I'm feeling confident because of all of you. So, thanks.

Nite!

4 comments:

  1. I hope this trip goes well for you!
    I love you and I'll be praying for you non stop.
    Be safe and please be careful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I created a new Google account so I can comment here continuously (lucky you - ha)....I'm so thankful you will be keeping a blog. You write so well and it is interesting to read your updates. I love you (and am proud that I held it together this morning)...I guess yesterday was more my day of crying off and on. ha I love you and I pray yall are having a great time on the road! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle!
    I am so excited for you and so proud that you are following your heart. You are daring to dream and and that is amazing. Embrace it all! And enjoy the car ride with your daddy. I'd be willing to bet one of these days you'll look back on this summer and the drive with your dad will be hands down the best part of it all. Love you and praying for you! Julie (& Jeff & Abby Kate!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for a new blog post! :-)
    I love you and miss you - Your Mama

    ReplyDelete