Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And so it Goes...

the fun thing about "blah" days....is....

you learn to APPRECIATE the days that are more fun. ha.

Not to say that all days are not great in their own kinda way...but some days...it just seems like the world has a different Mood. Is it a full moon tonight?? ha.

So in all seriousness....this is one of those days...when I don't connect with people. This is one of those days where I think I'm just gonna bond with my Daddy (aka God)....because...I think that's what He wants. Maybe He has to get me alone today so I can be ready for whatever is next. Who knows?! Either way...this is a "me and God" day. It's a good day. But it's lots of thinking, praying, and just being alone with Him. The world goes on and on, and around and around. I feel like just today, I'm at a bit of a stand still. And that's perfectly ok ;)

Well. There's a random post for the day. I hope you all had a great one!
Love you people!
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Your post reminds me of one thing we talked about in class tonight (1 Kings 19:9-18). When Elijah thought he was the only one around still believing in God, God took him to the mountain. A mighty wind, an earthquake, etc....but God wasn't there. Only in the quiet whisper.

    So maybe God is quietly whispering to you today, and getting you real quiet so you can hear him amidst all the noise of NYC. Disabling the noise...

    Glad you're in tune enough to listen for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks aunt lisa. this made me think a lot first time i read this. keeps rolling over and over in my head. It interesting how God will come to us...in a whisper and such.

    ReplyDelete