Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"We were walking up to Strawberry Swing..."


Today has been a GREAT day.

First of all, yesterday was pretty great too. I got to walk on the red carpet! haha. Well...I walked on the red carpet for The Informant before the "important" people showed up. BUT still...it was cool. I had to run an errand there...luckily I didn't get lost and I wasn't late. God really does lead me....trust me....else I wouldn't always be getting to the right places on time.

Yesterday was good at the internship too. I am finally being myself there...which is nice. Ha. I like the girls there too! Pretty awesome. We are DEF. gonna make a film together this fall.

So, I've been looking for jobs like crazy lately....applying, questionnaires with 200 questions!, lots of craziness. Really. It was a bit frustrating. BUT...Macy's then emailed me saying I should set up an interview online. I did for Wed. at 2:30. And here's the thing...as great as it was to get feedback and an interview...I wasn't really digging the Macy's idea...dressing up every day, eh...too formal. Ha...but whatever. THEN, Monday night before the screening I get a call from "Baja Fresh" asking if I could come in for an interview on Wed...at 3. ha. Long story short....I rescheduled and pushed back Macy's....and went to the Baja interview today. PRAYED PRAYED PRAYED that I would get the job at Baja...and I did! To top it all off...it's so CLOSE to where I intern. God is awesome. Period. So I start work tmrw night! haha I love jobs like this. I like to keep busy and have fun. Oy to the hat I have to wear though. ha oh well.

Thanks for the comments, thanks for the prayers. You guys must have really got to God. :) Thanks!
-Danielle

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you got the job you wanted! God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job! That's wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi danielle,
    i'm enjoying reading your blog and keeping up with your ny adventures. clara gave me the link. great news about the job! you're going to turn this city on its ear! tell philip and brenda hi for me.
    teddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the job!! So glad things are working out good for you. God is great!!
    Lara Malone

    ReplyDelete