Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Eh...In all Honesty


Today was the first day it hit me. I'm in NYC for 3 months. It's not that that's a bad thing...it's that it's real.

It's intimidating. I hope and pray I start making a lot of friends soon. I need stuff to do. Or...I wish someone would hire me. Btw....nyc is killing my feet! I have so many sores on my feet from my stupid shoes! Tennis Shoes are what I like to wear...but no. Oh well. You should see my bloody toes and ankles though...I'd post the pics but it would gross you out.

Anyway....I'm not down or anything...I'm just in a state of..."Danielle, what did you get yourself into?"

I miss my comfort zone. I miss my norm. I miss my blingin' puppy!! ha And my friends and family...today was first day it really hit. I gotta get past this day. Tmrw can be great! And I pray to God that it is. I Know He is with me...I pray I FEEL Him soon. Ha Now don't go getting all "oh no danielle is depressed!" on me, because I'm not. I'm adjusting. It's amazing I went this long before reality hit me. Anyway, God is good and God is faithful. Most everything that's happened in my life has made some sense to me and had deeper meaning...so I trust Him. Goodness this Barlowgirl album is getting to me ha.

love you all and will chat lata
-Danielle

3 comments:

  1. Hey there. I'm so proud of you and your making a good go of this. God is so good and so real in allowing you this opportunity. He knows you, and so do I. You will make friends and make an excellent one in return.

    And, oh yeah,remember me, you, Shoe Carnival, Las Vegas, walking? GET SKECHURES!! They may not be the most attractive shoes, but they are great and unbeatable for walking. And you can find some fashionable ones. :0)
    Blessings and take care,
    Dr. Sanders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Danielle. You're keeping it real. If you didn't have those feelings, you wouldn't be normal. You know you'll work through it, so all is well. God is keeping you on your toes (but sorry they're hurting, ha).

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle...
    I was SO pumped to find out you are blogging! I had to catch up on yours because my computer was getting fixed. I am SO happy to hear about your adventures. I know you are having fun and learning/teaching! Make sure you rest!

    ReplyDelete