Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NY, NY!




So nyc is finally becoming AWESOME again to me. I'm finally feeling pretty comfortable here and I have God to thank for that. And everybody who prays for me, thanks to you too.

Let's see. In the past few days, this is what I've done:
-gone to the ER....(figured out its anxiety breathing...So got an inhaler, BUT am re-learning to breathe...WITH God's help)

-worked at 2 NYWIFT events that were a LOT of fun. Made a few contacts, and hung out with the interns.

-working a lot at Baja Fresh and enjoying it! (the most random people at work who smile and say hello really make my day, the ones in the kitchen especially)

-got to meet up with Kirsti tonight and she came with me to a screening! lots of fun :)

-trying to go to as many DIFFERENT coffee shops as i can, AND keeping track of the names ;)

-LOVING all the people God KEEPS bringing into my life. I just don't know how its possible, but it seems to me that there are just SO many really awesome people in the world. My "new family", my co-interns, my co-workers, my bosses at work AND internship bosses, new other friends I make here, just EVERYBODY. I believe PEOPLE are everything. They all Show me God whether they know it or not, and the CONNECTION is simply amazing. I love it! :) People are Good.

So....tmrw...lots of randomness I'm sure. BUT all is well in my world, every step I hope to "breathe" and walk with God. That's the only way to live! Hope you all have a great rest of the week. chat later

Love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love your optimistic, loving post! I'm so thankful you have had a wonderful day and week in NYC,making new friends, and feeling physically better also. I pray you have a great weekend. Your posts remind me so much of Ann Kiemel Anderson's writings and the extraordinary love she has for the people around her. She wrote this: "May I be known for loving You..for carrying a dream...for building bridges to the hurt and broken and lost in the world. Make me what You would be if You lived in Person where I do. Take my human failures and flaws, and use them to remind those who know me that only You are God, and I will always just be ann (or Danielle, or whoever)" :-) This reminds me so much of what you are doing in NYC right now! Love you!!! Your Mama

    ReplyDelete