Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Update!

Today went really really well. All my ideas of how everything would take place....didn't exactly happen. Thank goodness too ha. Honestly, the closer and closer it came, the more I thought it would somehow go badly. It did NOT. It was a good day. The internship is going to connect me with friends, something to do (ha), pretty cool events to attend, mentors, and most of all opportunity. I can already tell the girls I'm working with are pretty awesome. I feel like I've finally met girls on the same page as me! ha. I told some of the girls today that we should def. make a movie together. Don't you think that's a good idea?? I do. All of our different ideas coming together could be interesting. It could be good :)

Anyway, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PRAYERS. God is AWESOME. Have a great night :)

-Danielle

4 comments:

  1. So happy your first day of internship went well - and that it didn't turn out like "The Devil Wears Prada" - ha.... It sounds like you will have an interesting and fun time being there, and it is a good idea to make a movie. :-) I love you, and pray your Wed is wonderful (I pray your foot gets better very soon - try not to walk around too much today)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had you in my thoughts and prayers yesterday, wondering how things were going. I'm so glad they went well. Go, God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you!!! Don't forget to look for the Cash Cab and use me for a mobile shout-out! (unless it's a sports question, then call your dad)Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! i wish i could get coffee here with you...be good to catch up in person haha. oh well. eventually. and i dont ride the expensive cab ms kate...haha but IF i ever do...and i just happen to get on the one cab im afraid of because of ultimate humiliation...ill give a mobile shout-out to you!

    ReplyDelete