Tuesday, September 1, 2009

3....2....(i leave Thursday)

So. Here's an interesting lil fact of the day...We're DRIVING to NY now. HA. Daddy said now that we've waited this late...it's cheaper to drive. SO, we will leave at 6:30AM Thursday and until we stop somewhere to sleep. Then....we'll drive till we get to the Bronx, I believe, and then go from there.

I called NYWIFT today and they said I could come in and start on Monday at 10 AM...9AM in 'Bama...ha we're an hour ahead.

Quick update: Today was a good day. Mexican with friends and family, then Starbucks with Ms. Carol, then SHOPPING with Als! (she's great to shop with, thanks to her I will look good in NY!) ha. Well, right now I'm kinda stressed about the minor details, but mainly because I have a flippin' headache! BUT...everything else aside...I'm more excited than nervous. I give Sadie to Lindsey tomorrow...I'm very sad about that. I love my puppy. Hopefully she'll live for 3 months till I return. I pray. (ha no offense linds...accidents can happen) ANYWAY...tmrw I say goodbye to the family...Mama, Stef, Linds, and Sadie...Daddy is with me so that'll be later. Getting closer every day....PRAY PRAY PRAY. God is good and Faithful and it's almost "GO TIME."
-peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment